The Torch Academy teaches and empowers the distinctions of leadership, responsibility and ownership, creating trusting and trustworthy relationships and a vision driven life… and that’s just the beginning!
Ask yourself these questions:
- If I could have a committed group of coaches and teammates to work with me on what is important to me, what area of my life would I look to improve?
- Would it be time management?
- Would it be finding balance in life?
- Between schoolwork, friends, family, hobbies and other activities do you struggle sometimes having it all work?
- How about improving my relationships with my parents, coach’s, brothers and sisters, friends?
- Maybe you have lost sight of living with love, joy and abundance.
All of these things are just a small part of what happens in the Torch Academy.
In this powerful workshop you will learn about:
• Communication styles
• Working as a team
• Strategic thinking
All goals are encouraged and we have the student specifically set goals in these categories:
1. Personal goals (goals that matter only to the student)
2. Family Goals/Spiritual Goals
4. Sports and hobbies goals
5. Wild card goals (something that is an unusual stretch for the student)
Our next Torch Academy begins:
December 7-11 & 18, 2016
- Wed, Dec. 7th 6pm – approx. 10pm
- Thur, Dec. 8th 6:30pm- approx. 10:00pm
- Fri, Dec. 9th 6:30pm – 12 Midnight
- Sat, Dec. 10th 10am-6pm
- Sun, Dec. 11th 10am-4pm ( 2 hour, one-on-one, goal setting session will be scheduled for the upcoming week)
- Sun, Dec 18th 8am-5pm High Ropes
The completion is brought home with an all day outdoor adventure –High Ropes team building course held at the Pearl River Hilton in Pearl River, NY.
The 5 day workshop is held in local hotel ballrooms.
To register, please email Steve@TorchLearningPrograms.com
Since 2007 we have been serving high school students and student athletes from all over Monmouth and Ocean Counties as well as Bergen County and Newark.